[DeTomaso] (no subject)

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 19:41:40 EDT 2007

Well 3846 is also in the Registry, from 11/06.

I'll update the record.

Chuck

Also, Ken pointed out that all this time I've been operating on the forum
under a false identity.  I've been signing as #2813, but that, it turns out,
is the motor number of my car, not the correct last four digits of the VIN!
DOH!  My car is really number 3846.

Aside from feeling silly about the number, I guess I should take solace in
the fact that my car is a bit newer than I thought!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:59 PM