[DeTomaso] gas fumes

Jim Narum jnarum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 17:48:13 EDT 2007

I had a pin-hole leak in my fuel line spraying onto
the intake manifold. Drove me crazy as the fuel would
evaporate before I could see it but no doubt the odor
was very strong. I watched closely at first start-up,
while cold, and the gas was pooling on top of the
manifold. Also my old filler hose on top of the tank
had rotted out and was badly cracked. Two
possibilities.

Jim Narum