[DeTomaso] gas fumes

Jim Narum jnarum at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 21 17:58:39 EDT 2007

One other incident I experienced, not on the Pantera
but on another 351, the fuel pump diaphram developed a
leak and on each pulse would shoot the bypassing fuel
through the vent opening on the pump body and directly
onto the exhaust manifold. It also evaporated
immediatly and was difficult to locate.

Jim