[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:23:50 EDT 2007

> I looked at the runners in a Parker Funnelweb for 4V heads, and the raised
> floor made the runners very close to A3 heads. Well within port matching.
> Just another option.

We'll be looking at that.  I've got the Motorsport A331 for A3's,
a D351 that's been ported to match A3's and also the Autolite
inlines are being supplied with an intake for A3 heads.  The
Funnelweb could be used too.  It has cast-in bosses for injectors
so that would make a pretty easy fuel injection intake.

> Isn't the funnelweb intake clearly marked with a 2 or 4 inside a V,
> to make it clear what type it is? At least one of the pictures in
> the album below shows it as a 4V.

Yes they do but this one has been smoothed and the 2V or 4V was
ground off.  I found a Matilda Foundry mark on the bottom of the
intake but no part number.

Dan Jones