[DeTomaso] Possible club/list/forum 351C dyno project?

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Oct 18 15:12:25 EDT 2007

Daniel C Jones skrev:
>> I have a funnelweb 2v intake you can test.. it will be sent to mike drew very
>> soon.. and its for SALE if anyone want to buy it after the testing.. i bought
>> it on eBay and it was a 2v not 4v he said it was.. a Little disappointing...
>
> Sigbjørn,
>
> I received the Parker Funnelweb from Mike Drew.  It is not a 2V intake.
> It is a 4V intak but the ports are smaller than standard 4V ports because
> the intake is designed to be used with Terry Parker's 4V head port stuffers:

Isn't the funnelweb intake clearly marked with a 2 or 4 inside a V, to
make it clear what type it is? At least one of the pictures in the album
below shows it as a 4V.

Check:
http://parkerracing.com.au/funnelweb.html

Notice also the tiny difference in power and torque between 4V and
aussie 2V heads and intake, even between the 2V Weiand Xcelerator and 4V
strip dominator.

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21