[DeTomaso] Brake Caliper Question

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Wed Oct 17 17:22:56 EDT 2007

If you are talking about getting the pistons to retract bear in mind that the rears have a ratchet built in to take up wear so that the parking brake will work. To retract these pistons you have to rotate the piston 45 degrees to release the ratchet. If you are trying to extend the pistons and they wont move you have a problem either with crud or corrosion.
Forest

From: "www.ProvaMo.com" <Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net>