[DeTomaso] Combustion chamber theory.

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 16:47:05 EDT 2007

"...improved fuel efficiency, lowered operating temperature, improved torque and max power as well as lowering idle speed significantly."

  Wow!  That's great!  But, it looks like a lot of work to pull my heads and hack them up with a
  hacksaw and a file, and then reinstall everything.  I can get the same results merely by
  adding the "Turbonator" to my car, and it only takes 5 minutes to install.

  Actually, I'm going to add the Turbonator to the 200mpg carburetor that I'm going to build -
  the original long lost blueprints were found in England and the plans are now being made
  available on the internet for a limited time only!  But I gotta act fast!

  My Pantera will be able to run to Vegas, do an ORR or two and come home before I'll ever
  need to fill up again.  And once I add the FuelMaster magnetic fuel saver, I'll be able to drive
  practically forever without ever having to fill up again. Heck, this system may even produce gas!

  SERIOUSLY, it looks like snake oil to me. Lots of fancy illustrated images, videos,
  redundant explanative text, and ignorant speculative comments, yet NO DYNO SHEETS to
  show that it actually makes any difference (positive). I'd actually like to hear if Dan Jones
  has heard of this and what he has to say about it.

  Cheers!
  Garth