[DeTomaso] Combustion chamber theory.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 17:02:11 EDT 2007

Don't forget the split fire plugs slacker...they are worth up to 17HP ;-]>
  md

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  "...improved fuel efficiency, lowered operating temperature, improved torque and max power as well as lowering idle speed significantly."

Wow! That's great! But, it looks like a lot of work to pull my heads and hack them up with a
hacksaw and a file, and then reinstall everything. I can get the same results merely by
adding the "Turbonator" to my car, and it only takes 5 minutes to install.

Actually, I'm going to add the Turbonator to the 200mpg carburetor that I'm going to build -
the original long lost blueprints were found in England and the plans are now being made
available on the internet for a limited time only! But I gotta act fast!

My Pantera will be able to run to Vegas, do an ORR or two and come home before I'll ever
need to fill up again. And once I add the FuelMaster magnetic fuel saver, I'll be able to drive
practically forever without ever having to fill up again. Heck, this system may even produce gas!

SERIOUSLY, it looks like snake oil to me. Lots of fancy illustrated images, videos,
redundant explanative text, and ignorant speculative comments, yet NO DYNO SHEETS to
show that it actually makes any difference (positive). I'd actually like to hear if Dan Jones
has heard of this and what he has to say about it.

Cheers!
Garth