[DeTomaso] need formula for springs needed-- was shocks for ORR

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Oct 12 00:46:39 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/11/07 9:31:07 PM, msm at portata.com writes:

> I am running 750 lbs springs and doing so without seats.  I have driven to
> LV.  No problem.

think they make a spring that is too stiff for your car with you behind the
wheel.   But us non-Sasquatchian types might find them a bit bone-jarring. :>)

Mike (whose Wilkinson-sourced Carrera shocks, supposedly 450/550 lbs, feel a
bit softer than I'd expect, but then again a lot of that might be squishy
sidewalls....)