[DeTomaso] need formula for springs needed-- was shocks for ORR

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri Oct 19 20:02:15 EDT 2007

> I am running 750 lbs springs and doing so without seats.  I have driven to
> LV.  No problem.

don't
think they make a spring that is too stiff for your car with you behind the
wheel.   But us non-Sasquatchian types might find them a bit bone-jarring.
:>)

At least you were kind enough not to point out that I carry around my own
seat padding.  :)>

I just picked up my younger daughter at her school in the Pantera, dropped
her off at home then picked up my older daughter at her school.
Daddy is the coolest man ever.