[DeTomaso] need formula for springs needed-- was shocks for ORR

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 13:38:38 EDT 2007

Jason,

      If you have the rebound and compression adjustable shocks, have you played with the adjustments?  I assume there must be some time constants which determine the combined affects of the shicks and springs.  It seems like the shocks would have more affect on short term events and the springs would have a longer term affect?

  Ken

Jason Eaton <jason.eaton at gmail.com> wrote:
  I would say that the ride is too rough for the street. Grandma lost
her false teeth and dad hurt his back riding in my car :)

Maybe i'm just getting old.