[DeTomaso] NEBRASKA ORR TEAM - "ROWDY RADEFELD" FROM KANSAS JOINS THE TEAM

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Sun Oct 7 10:17:11 EDT 2007

Welcome "Rowdy" - great to have another new guy . .  .

Some things to remember:

Mad Dawg isn't;

Tom "acts" a little funny but is the greatest guy evAr;

Teh people in Arnold are GREAT;

The food . . .isn't;

Larry only looks scary;

You WILL need a gladiator outfit;

Spooning is optional;

It will probably be your year to supply lube.

Welcome, you'll have a great time.  (Hope you like grasshoppers)

David in Durango