[DeTomaso] NEBRASKA ORR TEAM - "ROWDY RADEFELD" FROM KANSAS JOINS THE TEAM

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 19:42:55 EDT 2007

  Yo My Peeps,

  Yea, I know the Nebraska ORR isn't until August but I hear its filling up quickly and will be full in a matter of days.....and as Tommy mentioned earlier it is the most challenging ORR course in the states.

  Here are the 4 Pantera's and owner/drivers and crew registered and headed to Arnold in August. I got my car # (33) today in email.  There's still available openings for the SORC but you gotta move now if you want to run with the big dawgs....Web site, tech rules and registration information is at;

  www.sorcrace.com

  Besides veterans, Tom "Tommy Gun" DiIulio, David "Durango Dave" Adin, Larry "The Falcon" Kelsey and Mad Dawg, Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld from Topeka, Kansas just registered and sent his registration fees in.

  "Rowdy" who will be running in his 1st ORR is a Nam Vet who served as an Army avionic tech and crewchief on Huey's and Mohawks in Nam from 68-69.  He started and has been  successfully running an electronics biz as well as a upolostry biz in Topeka and has been running his Pantera in and around Kansas in club events for several years.

  Hopefully we can get "Rowdy" to share something about his Pantera on the List.

  Good Times!

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com