[DeTomaso] NEBRASKA ORR TEAM - "ROWDY RADEFELD" FROM KANSAS JOINS THE TEAM

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 16:52:49 EDT 2007

Rowdy,

  Durango "Lube" Dave looks like the POPE and is ex-Navy...but many months  in close quarters on U.S. Naval war ships did understandably affect him in some not so positive ways best not described in a family forum.

  Tommy Gun Di Iulio - Well all I can say about this guy is one of the nights we were spooning in the hunting lodge watching Sat. TV one of the stuffed animals on the walls disappeared.....next morning when I went to wake everyone up Tommy was in bed with 'something' that had antlers sticking out of the covers and he was talking to 'IT'

  The Arnold Chicken fried steak is great if you like it without gravy...we usually wash it down with ice cream. There is as much corn on the cob as you can eat....gives new meaning to
  "rougher then a corn corb".

  Don't wake up Larry (The Falcon). He has bad dreams....sometimes he wakes up SCREAMING about flying F105 missions over North Vietnam. Its not pretty.

  The Hunting Lodge is the best part.....Its stocked with everything we need (beer, guns, ammo and girly-man magazines)

  Your'e gonna have a great time.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci
  Team Pantera Racing

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  Welcome "Rowdy" - great to have another new guy . . .looks good in a toga outfit though.

Some things to remember:

Mad Dawg isn't;

Tom "acts" a little funny but is the greatest guy evAr;

Teh people in Arnold are GREAT;

The food . . .isn't;

Larry only looks scary;

You WILL need a gladiator outfit;

Spooning is optional;

It will probably be your year to supply lube.

Welcome, you'll have a great time. (Hope you like grasshoppers)

David in Durango

Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :

> Yo My Peeps,
>
> Yea, I know the Nebraska ORR isn't until August but I hear its
> filling up quickly and will be full in a matter of days.....and as
> Tommy mentioned earlier it is the most challenging ORR course in the
> states.
>
> Here are the 4 Pantera's and owner/drivers and crew registered and
> headed to Arnold in August. I got my car # (33) today in email.
> There's still available openings for the SORC but you gotta move now
> if you want to run with the big dawgs....Web site, tech rules and
> registration information is at;
>
> www.sorcrace.com
>

> Besides veterans, Tom "Tommy Gun" DiIulio, David "Durango Dave"
> Adin, Larry "The Falcon" Kelsey and Mad Dawg, Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld
> from Topeka, Kansas just registered and sent his registration fees in.
>
> "Rowdy" who will be running in his 1st ORR is a Nam Vet who served
> as an Army avionic tech and crewchief on Huey's and Mohawks in Nam
> from 68-69. He started and has been successfully running an
> electronics biz as well as a upolostry biz in Topeka and has been
> running his Pantera in and around Kansas in club events for several
> years.
>
> Hopefully we can get "Rowdy" to share something about his Pantera
> on the List.
>
> Good Times!
>

> Mad Dawg Antenucci
> Team Pantera Racing
> The 1st & still the only vintage race team in open road racing
> www.teampanteraracing.com

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com