[DeTomaso] CR, Detonation, and water injection

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri Oct 5 19:33:27 EDT 2007

Thank you Dan,
     I just posted some updated info on the Cleveland forum about a change
in plans. Scat is going to swap my flat top pistons for dished (16cc). I am
now planning to zero deck the block and have put a hold on the head order
until I know for sure what size combustion chamber I want.  By the way,  the
combustion chambers can be viewed at www.chiheads.com

Art