[DeTomaso] 8MA-1118

robert boise at qwest.net
Wed Oct 3 13:49:18 EDT 2007

Dick....usually this is the part where people get into a name calling
and argument fest but i am not up for that.....I am not up for diverting

from my original post so i will not get personal here with you...The
End.

The original post IS about pictures taken from my Cardomain site of  my
car and posted on the Mangusta.International site as another car. Dana
has removed my pictures. Thanks Dana! ...I am now relieved that i am now

not aiding and abetting in false information with regard to Mangusta
8MA-1118

Dennis and I had a long talk last winter when he was looking for a
Mangusta.
at that time i had told him about 1118 being in Hawaii ..It was the ONLY

Mangusta i had ever known to be in Hawaii and Dennis said he had heard
about it.... I was thinking about selling one of my Mangustas so
I had sent him the above Cardomain link and some additional pictures to
review
And the next day his representative Jim Cozzolino called about coming
over to look at the car..... I at that time told him i had changed my
mind and was keeping the car.

Dana knows who provided the Cardomain link and Missouri story (I don't)
I asked and he told me he is looking it up...... Dennis is looking for
the other Mangusta that is somewhere in Hawaii.
And Robert (me) will sleep good tonight..... as always knowing
that i have done the right thing. And now I'M gonna de activate this
account. (i just hate all those emails).......... take care all.!