[DeTomaso] POCA Board Elections

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Oct 4 22:12:30 EDT 2007

Indeed, Mark does have my endorsement.  He has the enthusiasm, passion and
knowledge to help POCA be a better organization for it's members.
Specifically, his tech background and experience will be a catalyst for
advancing POCA's web initiatives that the current Prez failed to deliver to
the membership.

I am delighted that POCA has two worthy individuals who have given much to
the support of POCA and DeTomaso owners.  However, it is Mark's tech
expertise and ability to understand and lead those projects that compelled
me to ask him to serve.  Please provide him your vote.

JT