[DeTomaso] Speaking of PI. . . Re: POCA Board Elections

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Oct 3 22:56:44 EDT 2007

I spoke (via email) with George Pence last week. The next issue of PI is
well under way and is being sent (or may already be at this point) to
the printers. The issue is a double-issue, meaning it should have twice
the content as normal. It promises to be a Super issue, if nothing else
than the fact Team Pantera Racing has a feature article. :)

George tells me he had to do some reorganization, but things are going
well at PI currently. Hopefully we will all see the next PI magazine
shortly.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie