[DeTomaso] POCA Board Elections

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Oct 4 22:21:00 EDT 2007

John, to be fair, you have been trying to drive change, but change can
sometimes happen slowly.  You did manage to pull a team together in
order to research a facelift for the POCA web site.  What was discovered
was very expensive and the group had to take a step back.  I wouldn't
call this a failure on your part.  You were the right volunteer at the
right time.  When it comes to the web site, we need more volunteers.  I
agree, that I think Mark is pretty darn good at the stuff, and I don't
claim to be a wizard myself.  But don't get down on yourself.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA