[DeTomaso] Oil Temp Gauge Wiring

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Nov 26 15:55:13 EST 2007

Hi Art,

The key word is good ground. They want it by the sender to have the best
luck in getting a good reading. I would just find a good ground that is
close by.

There were a number of cars (non Panteras) that had problems with the ground
strap from the frame to the motor. Electricity being what it is looked for
the next best ground and it used the throttle cable to the carb. The dealers
had a hard time at first knowing why the cables were melting. So clean your
motor ground too.

Larry (sparks) - Cleveland