[DeTomaso] Fwd: New Product!

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 15:05:45 EST 2007

 Michael Frazier, I am so?sorry that you don't like the lambo doors, but I do.? Would you like to give me other advise about things I should like or dislike?

22" wheels, Neon maybe?  Hydraulics?

Sorry you took it personally.  I've had that idea for some time.  Can you tell me what exactly you like about those doors other than the simple fact they go up instead of out, work nothing like a real lambo door, actually limit the the size of the opening and make it harder to get in or out.  If you want your car to look like a Civic.........
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa