[DeTomaso] Fwd: New Product!

biancoj at aol.com biancoj at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 14:43:51 EST 2007

Michael Frazier, I am so?sorry that you don't like the lambo doors, but I do.? Would you like to give me other advise about things I should like or dislike?

 I'm almost ready to introduce a new product for the discriminating auto
enthusiast and will make the first announcement here... Available soon!!!
Custom made and model specific systems to convert your Lamborghini Countach,
Diablo or other raging Italian bullwith vertical opening doors to awesome,
distinctive, horizontally opening doors.  Imagine the fascination of the crowds
at the Italianoas you slowly cruise the field or park your Murcielago and swing
your doors OUT!!!  Not just up but OUT!!!  This new concept in Lambo door
opening is awesome.  Available in early 2008 from Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa. Also
coming soon.........Pantera Delta Wing removal kits and 15 inch magnesium wheel
and tire combos!!! Michael FrazierCaporegimeGruppo Rompiculi Corsa
:)

 I'm almost ready to introduce a new product for the discriminating auto
enthusiast and will make the first announcement here... Available soon!!!
Custom made and model specific systems to convert your Lamborghini Countach,
Diablo or other raging Italian bullwith vertical opening doors to awesome,
distinctive, horizontally opening doors.  Imagine the fascination of the crowds
at the Italianoas you slowly cruise the field or park your Murcielago and swing
your doors OUT!!!  Not just up but OUT!!!  This new concept in Lambo door
opening is awesome.  Available in early 2008 from Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa. Also
coming soon.........Pantera Delta Wing removal kits and 15 inch magnesium wheel
and tire combos!!! Michael FrazierCaporegimeGruppo Rompiculi Corsa
:)
Boo!?Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!