[DeTomaso] What a great car! Now ORR tires

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:58:58 EST 2007

The techs at Big Bend look the tires over carefully and require a speed rating suitable to the tech speed for your class even though the rules state a speed and load rating equal to or greater than OEM.  I ran H rated (130mph) Euro T/As the first 2 years.  This was in the
100mph class with a 124mph tech speed.  I would not expect any similar leniency in the faster classes.  Common sense safety.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa