[DeTomaso] biggest Team in 8 Years for SILVERSTATE Rooms for Ely-NORC - Open Road Race

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 13:35:15 EST 2007

Good Point Michael on reservation
  Same thing applies for the NORC in May....make your reservations now for Ely in May. Hotel Nevada is already sold out but there are still plenty of rooms available at other hotels and motels (Prospector Inn, Ramada Inn, Best Western, etc) Go to site for tech and hotel contact info...www.sscc.us

  So far the guys planning to run the NORC (all Panteras) in MAY who have contacted me include;

  John Bentley & Chuck Brown - NorCal
  Jason Eaton & Nick - Norcal
  Bob Benson - NorCal
  Eliot Kushner - Norcal
  Doc Abe - SoCal
  Rich Hoppe -
  Art Stephens
  Dawg & Gawd
  Scott Couchman
  Chris Di Fani
  Mike Anderson
  Garth Rodericks
  Darryl Johnson

  that's 13 Panteras!!!
  I'm confident about 80-85% of these guys can make it...this will be a huge team. biggest since 2001 or 2002. Join Team Pantera Racing as Bob Benson leads the team at 200 MPH.
  Okay, even if he doesn't run 200 we'll still have fun! ;-)

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

With the oil bidness what it is these days, West TEXAS is full of oil patch workers running around poking holes in the ground. Ft. Stockton
is full of them and rooms are sometimes scarce. If you think you just may be there for the race, make a reservation now. The 2008 dates are April 23-26. Thanks again to the guys who have said they'll be there. This is looking like another big Pantera event. :)
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa Y'all

Check out www.bborr.com for info or let me know if you need anything.