[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera for sale at BNK Motors $48,900

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:36:45 EST 2007

Hey Garth,

  They are located in Temecula (about 25 miles South of San Bernardino). My station is very near there, so if someone is serious about the car, I can go by and take a look at it.

                                                                    Perry Lindsey

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Stumbled upon this yellow '73 Pantera for sale:
http://www.bnkmotors.com/73%20Pantera%201057.htm

It's their "featured car" this month, as it should be every month. They also have a Pantera
page showing other Panteras that have been sold, presumably by them.

FWIW, I don't know who BNK Motors is. I'm just the messenger. But, they do appear to be in San Bernardino, CA. Does anyone know them?

Cheers!
Garth

http://mail.yahoo.com