[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera for sale at BNK Motors $48,900

www.ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 20:47:44 EST 2007

That is Brock Tella's old car.

It has been for sale for a little while.
(In the Registry, naturally.)

Chuck

Hey Garth,

  They are located in Temecula (about 25 miles South of San Bernardino). My
station is very near there, so if someone is serious about the car, I can go
by and take a look at it.

                                                                    Perry
Lindsey

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Stumbled upon this yellow '73 Pantera for sale:
http://www.bnkmotors.com/73%20Pantera%201057.htm

It's their "featured car" this month, as it should be every month. They also
have a Pantera
page showing other Panteras that have been sold, presumably by them.

FWIW, I don't know who BNK Motors is. I'm just the messenger. But, they do
appear to be in San Bernardino, CA. Does anyone know them?

Cheers!
Garth

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com