[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera for sale at BNK Motors $48,900

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:16:01 EST 2007

Stumbled upon this yellow '73 Pantera for sale:
  http://www.bnkmotors.com/73%20Pantera%201057.htm

  It's their "featured car" this month, as it should be every month. They also have a Pantera
  page showing other Panteras that have been sold, presumably by them.

  FWIW, I don't know who BNK Motors is. I'm just the messenger. But, they do appear to be in San Bernardino, CA. Does anyone know them?

  Cheers!
  Garth