[DeTomaso] FW: Pantera Starter

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Nov 6 15:45:53 EST 2007

My experience is the opposite. A manual starter will drop right in, an automatic will not fit worth a damn. As the ZF bellhousing is flat on its front end it is the same as the bellhousing or trans case for the Ford transmissions. The flywheel doesn't have a different contour than the ones found in other manual Fords. Hence there is no need to use an automatic starter.

Tomas