[DeTomaso] Fuel Cells

hoppe1 hoppe1 at cox.net
Thu May 24 23:15:41 EDT 2007

I ran the silverstate once.
I have the early transaxle so my rpm were up.
I filled up at the staging area with race fuel.  I ran 90 miles at speed and
I needed to drive I think another 20 to the place where my trailer was
parked.  I stressed running out of fuel to the trailer.  90 miles hard and
20 easy and the tank was empty.
Rich