[DeTomaso] Fuel Cells

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri May 25 19:00:19 EDT 2007

Yo Rich,
  You need to run an ORR again. . .Its been too long bro'.
  The  Bonneville 100 is in June. its got lots of elevation changes and off camber turns and high speed straights and runs 50 miles in each direction out of Wendover. If you can't make June come back to SS in Sept.

  BTW, Jason and Nick got a $$$ sponsor for Sept so I KNOW he's bringing his Pantera back to SilverState in Sept! Also JB and Chuck are bringing their Pantera's and I hear Doc Abe and Big John as well.

  Mad Dawg Antenucci,
  Team Pantera Racing
  151.5 Mph Average at NORC in May

hoppe1 <hoppe1 at cox.net> wrote:
  I ran the silverstate once.
I have the early transaxle so my rpm were up.
I filled up at the staging area with race fuel. I ran 90 miles at speed and
I needed to drive I think another 20 to the place where my trailer was
parked. I stressed running out of fuel to the trailer. 90 miles hard and
20 easy and the tank was empty.
Rich