[DeTomaso] Headlamp replacement and aiming advice.

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 18 18:32:48 EDT 2007

Tom:

Don't miss Mikey's "Volts of Confidence" rewiring plan for the headlight
dimness solution. It's available on some of the Pantera web sites, or from
Mike himself, or I can forward it to you. But between new bulbs, and vastly
improved wireing, you'll be really happy with the results.

Personally I've been intrigued by the Hella system that "follows" the road.
The headlights are able to swivel a few degrees, and are controlled by
gyroscopes, which sense the change in direction of the car as you enter
turns, and it swivels the headlights to point your lights in the direction
you're going.

It's a pretty slick system....

.... and of course, for "off road" use only...

Then there's the conversion to the High Intensity Discharge light system
that the local rice burners use.... Also pretty impressive output...

So many gizmos, so little time....

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"