[DeTomaso] Headlamp replacement and aiming advice.

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Mar 21 01:30:10 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 10:24 PM
To: msm at portata.com; MikeLDrew at aol.com; diiulio at ix.netcom.com;
detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Headlamp replacement and aiming advice.
> They are H4, so I assume that they are just a plug-in replacement for the
> stock bulbs, right?
>
>>>Right--assuming your wiring can handle it.

The bulbs come in various wattage ratings.  As I recall, the 55/60 are the
stock wattages which are also at the legal limits.  If you put in 55/60 watt
replacements, you will not be any worse than stock (such as it is).  If you
put in the 100 watt bulbs, you will be way beyond the legal limits and will
be putting a strain on the old Pantera wiring.