[DeTomaso] Hi Beam Flash

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Mar 17 09:01:14 EDT 2007

Steve

I did not look for that capability on your car.  So Bill is speaking of a
different switch than the ones we addressed in the center console.  The
switch to which he refers is attached to the high beam/blinker stalk.
Actually,those are the switches that I rebuilt for Kirk.  We can refresh
your at the next tech session or anytime you wish to bring it by my house.

JT