[DeTomaso] Hi Beam Flash

Jim Cain jwcinvestment at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 23:53:42 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill,
Thank you for the instructions. I did the test and the switch failed. I can see the contacts for the hi beam flash (thanks for the picture) but they must be corroded or something. Anyway, I will take you up on your offer and will ship it to you tomorrow. Other than the flashing everything works.
Thanks again,
Jim