[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE - PHOTOS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 18:48:48 EDT 2007

 Mark,

Took a new set of readings today.

System off, not running, pressures read 93 LOW and 95 HIGH.??
This is good.

Ambient air was 96 F

At startup, pressures read 29 LOW and 170 HIGH.

After warmup, at 1000 rpm idle, had 21 LOW and 190 HIGH.

Idle dash vent temp, on low fan speed was 42.9 F

Fast idle dash vent temp - 1500 rpm - was 37.9 F

New - cheap - drier has no sight glass.? I've read the max high pressure to go with the ambient temp is 2.2, not the 2.5 you mentioned?

I think I'm still a bit low on Freon - your thoughts?

Larry