[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE - PHOTOS

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sun Jun 10 19:58:30 EDT 2007

Larry, Your static pressure (system off) means little other than you have
something in the system. I would add some freon to push your low pressue
towards the 35 psi level. I'm a little concerned about the low of 21, could
be the begining of a clogged screen or fixed orifice tube. Have you washed
the system or replaced those items? Your Temp readings sound great. The High
reading 2.2 or 2.5 I believe to be average. I've seen suggestions all the
way to 3x ambient air temp.  It's quite possible that your condensor is
actually perfect for the Pantera. Mark