[DeTomaso] 35th AnniversaCommemorative y T-Shirts & Posters

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 16:49:25 EDT 2007

I called John and left a message on his machine. He quickly called me back and said that he still has posters for sale. He's going to get a shipping estimate for me tomorrow. So, if you still want one of these rare postes give John a call. His number is in the directory or I can e-mail it you if you don't have a copy of the directory. Thanks to Judy for suggesting that I pick up the phone and call him....

  thanks to everyone for your help.

  John Maffeo

Richard Boschert <richless2 at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Sorry,no posters in the inventory that was brought to me from Vegas.John
may have one but i dont.Richard