[DeTomaso] 35th AnniversaCommemorative y T-Shirts & Posters

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Jun 4 02:19:58 EDT 2007

Try Richard Boschert at richless2 at earthlink.net

He handles the PCNC store inventory.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of John Maffeo
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 2:15 PM
To: John Hansen; mail list Pantera
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 35th AnniversaCommemorative y T-Shirts & Posters

Is John Hansen on this list? I was unable to make it to Vegas and he was
going to mail a poster to me. I have not heard from him since April.

  thanx,

  John Maffeo

John Hansen <pantera at bresnan.net> wrote:
  I will save you one and ship it aqfter the event.
John, PCNC Club Store Manager

wrote:
> Here is a link to the t-shirt on the PCNC website:
>
> http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/images/35thTshirt.jpg
>
> Thanks for your interest, John
>
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
> John Maffeo wrote:
>> John,
>>
>> I definitely want one of the posters!
>>
>> Do you have a pic of the shirt?
>>
>> thanx,
>>
>> John Maffeo
>>
>> John Hansen
> wrote:
>> Pantera Gentlemen & Pantera Ladies,
>>
>> With the POCA Fun Rally coming up very soon, I would like to offer to
anyone
>> on the Pantera forum attending/or not attending the Fun Rally the
>>opportunity
>> to purchase 35th Anniversary T-Shirt's before they are sold out in Las
>>Vegas.
>> This has been thought of by many as one of the nicest t-shirts the PCNC
Club
>> Store has produced in recent years. The cost is $20.00 per shirt plus
>>shipping
>> and we have small through xx-large with limited quantities in some sizes.
>>
>> We also have a limited number of the commemorative posters that were
>>produced
>> upon Alejandro Detomaso's death. Mike Drew bought all of these posters
that
>> were available on one of his trips to the factory and had them shipped
back
>> the U.S. for the PCNC Club Store. We have donated a number of these
posters
>> matted and framed to the POCA Fun Rally raffle, so if you were at this
>>event,
>> you know the quality of the posters. For those of you who haven't seen
these
>> posters in person, it is a picture of Alejandro surrounded by pictures of

>>his
>> many masterpieces, including the Pantera surrounded by a blue and black
>> border. All in all, it is a very nice dedication to the master. The
posters
>> are $25.00 plus shipping, which includes a protective shipping tube.
>>
>> If you let me know in the next few days, I will set aside the
size/quantity
>> you wish prior to shipping the PCNC club store merchandise to Las Vegas.
>> will make every attempt to ship these items prior to the Fun Rally, but
in
>> reality, the items may not get shipped until I get back from Vegas. If
you
>> will be attending the Fun Rally, pre-ordering will insure your
merchandise
>>is
>> set aside for you with no waiting in line.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions, John Hansen - PCNC Club Store
Manager

>> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
>> Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

> Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.