[DeTomaso] Replacements for stock rotors?/ How about the rears??

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 19:00:26 EDT 2007

An old post I saves states...

      "The rotors diameter and offset are perfect for the front.  The rotors would be a smaller
      diameter than the rear Pantera parts, but it's not a lot.  1/8th inch or so if I remember
      correctly.  I think you may have a small amount of brake pad over the swept area."

  I don't know if anyone has tried to mount the Mustang rotors to the rear through.

  FWIW, Pantera Parts Connection (Reno) sells vented and/or cross-drilled Brembo rotors
  (machined Porsche units I believe) that are a stock replacement bolt-on that work with the
  original calipers. But, they're kinda pricey - on the order of $250 each if I recall correctly.

  Cheers!
  Garth