[DeTomaso] Replacements for stock rotors?/ How about the rears??

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Mon Jul 23 18:25:08 EDT 2007

Dave,
Wilkinson has them for about $127.00. I have one rear that is a front rotor for an 84 Corvette redrilled and rebored to match. This required a thicker shim on the caliper as the offset is slightly greater. It cost about $50.00 for the rotor and about the same to have a machine shop do the machining, although he said that he could have done four for about the same price as all the cost was in the set up. This was about 10 years ago. I do not know if anyone has a direct replacement but Dennis Quella probably has a Willwood that will interchange.
Good luck,
Forest
From: "Dave McManus" <dave at damardirect.com>