[DeTomaso] Decklid on ebay, not for a Pantera

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 00:29:24 EST 2007

Just thought I would pass this a long in case some is thinking of bidding on this item.

  This item is listed as a fiberglass decklid for a Pantera:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pantera-Fiberglass-Urethane-Custom-Body-Piece-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQihZ007QQitemZ170085156250QQrdZ1

  However, someone noted that the measurements are off......the discussion is here:

  http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7650045562/m/1250059674

  Unless the stated measurements on ebay are incorrect, it won't fit our Panteras.

  I hope this helps someone.....perhaps someone who wants their z-car to look more like their p-car.

  John (procrastinating homework again) Maffeo