[DeTomaso] fiero seats

Rick rwgushue at gte.net
Mon Feb 26 01:19:36 EST 2007

    I have a set of Fiero seats that have been 'halfway' bolted in my
car for about 5years !  I would greatly appreciate it if you could send
me the blueprints also. This is the year I am going to get alot of
things done on my car, honest, I really am ! Sending pics of your seats
would be great too. Thanks very much in advance. What are you asking for
your seats and where are you located ?
Rick
1582