[DeTomaso] spare tire rim

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 01:37:12 EST 2007

In a message dated 2/19/07 16:36:12, flisi at si.rr.com writes:

<< Does anybody have a reference to a rim repair shop?  I want to have the
spare tire rim refinished with the original paint color.

>>>Are you talking about the space-saver spare tire?  That's painted black,
but I can't remember if it's semi-gloss (satin) or fully gloss black?

Is there something wrong with yours that requires repairs, or are you just
looking to get it painted?  If the latter, then any body shop should be able to
hook you right up.

Or, are you talking about having a Campy wheel painted, and/or repaired?