[DeTomaso] spare tire rim

FJL flisi at si.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 09:24:20 EST 2007

I still have the OEM steel spare tire rim with the collapsible tire.  It was
never used and never will be.  Paint is chipped and some spots of surface
rust.  Just want it to look as new.

The mystery is if the OEM black paint is satin or gloss and does the black
color and finish match the OEM black color finish of a '74L front and rear
bumper.

Thanks
Frank