[DeTomaso] spare tire rim

FJL flisi at si.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 09:31:52 EST 2007

Mike

It is the steel OEM space saver rim.  Paint is chipped and some spots of
surface rust.  Just want it to look as new.

The important point to me is that I want the car to look as it did out of
the show room in 1974.  The finish on the rim looks satin but I do not know
the effects of age on 1974 rim paint (did it start life as gloss then age to
satin).

The other mystery is if the OEM black paint of the rim match the black paint
in color and finish of the OEM the '74L front and rear bumper.

Thanks
Frank