[DeTomaso] Electical gremlin

ROBERT TIMMA TIMMA ddbt10 at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 15:32:42 EST 2007

Larry,
    I think the design of the electrical circuits are well thought out, it's just the equipment they used to execute the design I have a problem with. The copper anneals with heat and over time some of the fuses just fall out due to lack of tension on them. I sure some of us have used an elastic apparatus (rubber band) to hold our fuses in at on time or another. One of my very first fixes I did on my car.
Bob T.