[DeTomaso] Electical gremlin

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 19:50:02 EST 2007

Thanks for all your help--I'll be changing back into my grease-covered jeans
now and diving under the dash once more to search for the errant fuse!  (By
the way, I decided to wash my "Pantera work clothes" while my wife was away
this weekend, and when she returned and washed her nice white undergarments
in the same washing machine, it resulted in a few dark grease spots...oops!)

Chris