[DeTomaso] Electical gremlin

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Feb 19 15:08:13 EST 2007

Bob,

I do not know if it is law over there that requires the crisscross fuses or just there way. We know it cost more to make a car that way. It is a good safety item as you would have to blow 2 fuses to loose all lights in the back.

You just have to think a little differently when you start working on things. No different then Corvette grounds or + earth cars.

Then you come along and fix it the right way!!

Larry (always thinks differently) - Cleveland