[DeTomaso] help with disassembled heater on/off switch

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Mon Dec 10 20:58:17 EST 2007

Hi Chris

I rebuilt mine last year. I had a hard time finding the tiny seal you're talking about and the O ring should be Gycol proof too. Not many O rings are. My valve is back together so I can't look at the white plastic part for you, but if you send me a good large photo of the part, I'll offer you my opinion. If your valve is actually repairable, I'll go looking for the parts you need. I think I bought a spare seal because it was so hard to find the right ones.

Barry