[DeTomaso] help with disassembled heater on/off switch

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Dec 10 23:53:34 EST 2007

Wow--that's more than generous, thanks!

I'm pretty sure the white plastic part is as it should be, and even if not, the two larger rubber seals look in pretty good shape and I have some rubber reconditioner I can use on them just to make sure.

The tiny seal is the problem.  If you can remember where you got yours, I'll order a couple myself since that's all I need for the thing to work again.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Chris